With the nine forms of devotion: Sravana, Kirtana, Smarana, Padasevana, Archana, Vandana, Dasya, Sakhya & Atmanivedana, lets bow down with reverence before our Guru who is the supreme being, the Lord of Lords, SatChitAnanda, from whom the living came into existence and in whom everyone merges, before him let us salute, and thank him for all the beautiful things he has done to us. May Lord Siva, Sai & Guru's grace be on all.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Guru Maa's visit to the US - Baba's blessing with Tripund

There couldn't be another wonderful way to end 2014 and begin a fresh, spiritual and enlightening year 2015 than being rewarded with the company of the Guru. Yes, We had the auspicious moments of spending some valuable time with my Guru Maa, Veena Maa with hopes of coming a step closer to the Parabrahma, Shiva Sai. Maa visited the US in Nov-Dec 2014 in several locations in the US conducting Shri Sai AmritVani recitation. I visited Maa in Simi Valley, CA. Driving all the way for 600 Miles for the spirtual encounter is a trilling experience, and driving back on the same day is crazy fun, in the backdrop of beautiful mountains with greenery all around. What a wonderful journey it was. Along with my father,I reached Simi Valley from Sunnyvale, California an hour and half before the recitation.
We prostrated before Baba & Maa with our koti humble Pranams. Baba blessed us. Maa was very happy to recieve us. Shared some spiritual discussions with Maa on Meditation.
It was an intense euphoric feeling within, feeling as though my 7 Chakras were being cleansed with a chill sensation down my spine all the way up in the body with my eyes filled with tears for no reason. Thanked Baba for this awesome experience. We brought few apples for Baba from home for the veneration. Maa offered one apple from them to baba. She placed it near Baba's photo which was oozing with Udhi while we were having some spritual discussion. Being engrossed in the all pervasive divinity, She noticed Baba eating the apple and informed me of the same. I was delighted with joy to witness this. She said, 'Let Baba eat more, we will take the prasad later'.
There were more than 50 people in the gathering. Since we reached early, i helped the host with some last minute arrangements. The food arrived, i just helped them keep them in the kitchen. While we were doing this,I noticed Maa removing the lid of each of the food items. I asked Maa if i should bring a plate to offer these items near Baba's photo. She said, 'This is what im doing my son' and smiled. As I completely understand that she was one with Baba, removing each of the lid on the food packets and looking at it is equivalent to offering it to Baba. What a power she is blessed with. What a holy person she is. Blessed is my life for having her come in my life as one of my Gurus.
The recitation started & completed amidst Divine ambiance. Baba's presence was felt. Different photos & idols of Baba materialized Udi in no time. Fruits offered to Baba was accepted & blessed by Baba with Udhi instantly. Even the fruits which were in hand of Maa,before they were even being placed on the table before the recitation, was accepted and bitten by Baba as though he was waiting for the devotees offering from long time. Let your eyes feast on these pics. 
Maa blessed everyone with a global prayer and meditation. She said, what ever is asked for during that moment, is fulfilled by Baba with a 100% assurance. She gave me the apple placed during beginning near baba's photo.(Green apple in the pic). You know what, Baba blessed my devotion to Lord Siva. I do regular abhishek to Shivling & Baba daily at home with various materials. Baba acknowledged that he is one with Siva by marking a TRIPUND on the apple. Tripund is nothing but 3 horizontal lines on Lord Siva's forehead. You can see them on Shivling too. This reminds me of bhakt Megha, Baba's intimate devotee. Baba blessed his devotion to lord Siva and asked him to mark a Tripund on the wall and installed a Shivling there near the trident. Read Megha's Story in sai Satcharitra chapter 28 here. Im blessed, my family is blessed, my lineage is blessed. Couldn't ask for more in this life. Thank you my Baba. You are none other than the Parabrahma Siva. Koti Koti Pranams. Thank you for blessing me with so many opportunities to serve you. Bless me such that i serve your holy feet for ever. Bless me such that i get engrossed in your hearing & writing your leela's, listening to your sankeertans, feeling your presence and finally reaching your holy abode from where there is no return.


No comments:

Post a Comment