With the nine forms of devotion: Sravana, Kirtana, Smarana, Padasevana, Archana, Vandana, Dasya, Sakhya & Atmanivedana, lets bow down with reverence before our Guru who is the supreme being, the Lord of Lords, SatChitAnanda, from whom the living came into existence and in whom everyone merges, before him let us salute, and thank him for all the beautiful things he has done to us. May Lord Siva, Sai & Guru's grace be on all.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Think And Sai Baba Is Here


I would like to share with you my experience with Baba which happened recently. It was on 26-Jan-2010, Tuesday noon at around 2.30 pm I was reading one of the books on Baba in which the lines read “The moment you think of me, I manifest before you” which is one of Baba’s promises. And the lines go on saying if this is wished with a pure heart, this would come true. I truly wished Baba should come before me and continued reading it. It was Tuesday at 2:30pm the time coincided with Baba’s Maha Samadhi day which was Tuesday, 2:30pm. As we know, Baba took Mahasamadhi on 15-October-1918, Tuesday noon. After about half an hour, I heard some chorus songs being chanted outside my house. I peeped outside to see Baba’s palki procession passing by my house. One can imagine my happiness. Such instances are many in my life where Baba proved that he is near and always caring. Baba is very Omnipresent. “Think and he is here”. Thanks Baba for showering your love and Am always indebted to you. May I be your slave and serve you being very closely bonded with you in as many future births that I may have before I reach your holy abode. Amen.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudheer Kumar Pisay.

No comments:

Post a Comment