With the nine forms of devotion: Sravana, Kirtana, Smarana, Padasevana, Archana, Vandana, Dasya, Sakhya & Atmanivedana, lets bow down with reverence before our Guru who is the supreme being, the Lord of Lords, SatChitAnanda, from whom the living came into existence and in whom everyone merges, before him let us salute, and thank him for all the beautiful things he has done to us. May Lord Siva, Sai & Guru's grace be on all.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Baba's Power of Udhi


I would like to share an incident happened today at Gachibowli Hyderabad. I came out from office to book Bus tickets and while returning to office on bike, i saw a mohammedan lady in her 60's fall suddenly while walking. She had her daughter accompanying her. I turned my bike thinking i would be of some help to them. The old lady was unconscious. For about 10 minutes, people were trying to bring her to consciousness by sprinkling water on her but the old lady did not respond. She was hardly breathing. The daughter started sobbing. I had a packet of Baba's Udhi. I gave some to the daughter and asked her to put in her mother's mouth and asked to pour in some water. She did. The old lady opened her eyes and came to consciousness. They took her beside the road safely and she was able to walk. Thanks to Baba. As soon as i started my bike to go back to office, i see a van passing by me with a big poster of Baba. One can imagine my happiness. My eyes got filled and I thanked Baba form the bottom of my heart.

At the lotus feet of Shri Sai
Sudheer Pisay.

No comments:

Post a Comment